The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Monday, July 13, 2015

Alice's Wonderland



It’s late and you’re sound asleep in your hotel room.  I sneak into your room and softly kiss your lips.  I know you sleep in your birthday suite so exploring under the covers for the first time is going to be fun.  Your lips are so soft and sweet.  You wake up, gently wrapping your arms around my neck, as your tongue slides between my lips.  We continue to kiss as I slide under the covers, gently climbing on top of you between your legs.
“My sweet Alice, will you go with me to Wonderland,” I whisper, grinning wide.
You bite your lower lip, looking sexy and innocent, driving me mad with passion.  You pull me to you and kiss my lips once more, answering my question with your sweet passionate kisses.  Softly I kiss your lips, then your chin, then your cheek, then my prize, your ear.
Suckling softly, I nibble your earlobe slow and gently, savoring the taste of your smooth soft skin.  Each suckle sends chills down your body and you are breathing heavily in my ear.
I slide from your ear to your neck, sucking gently at first but sucking harder with each suck.  You moan from the pleasurable pain I’m causing you.  I suck and suck until I leave my mark.  You continue to gasp for air as I kiss your lips passionately, slowly kissing down your neck to your breast.
Soft and gently I caress your breast, holding your precious nipple in my hand.  Softly I kiss your hard nipple as I bit the tip, sliding your nipple between my tongue and my teeth, cherishing and savoring every second your sweet luscious nipples are in my mouth.  You squirm as your kitty begins to drip with moisture from what I’m doing to your body.  I kiss downward to greet your kitty and say hello.
My tongue slides down your smooth shaved split as my warm breath causes you to lift your hips upward.  I rest my hand on your tummy, holding you down as my tongue explores inside your warm creamy goodness. Your legs wrap around my body, holding me close as you hold my head to your kitty, running your fingers through my hair and moaning loudly with each slap of my tongue.
My fingers join in, sliding in and out faster than my tongue.  One at first, then two, followed by a third.  In and out they thrust, as I look up to see you enjoying it deeply, unable to contain the pleasure.  Your hands fly across your breast, squeezing and pulling your nipples as you know you about to explode.  I can see it in your eyes so I thrust faster and faster as your legs tighten up around me.  Not able to contain yourself you explode onto my fingers as you scream out from pleasure.
“Happy Unbirthday my sweet, sweet Alice,” I whisper as I kiss up your body, “Time for the rest of your present.”
I keep kissing up your body slowly as I make my way up to your lips again.  Looking deep into your eyes I smile as I can see the love you have for me in your soul. “I’ve waited a long time for this my love.”  I kiss your sweet soft lips again as I slide slowly inside you, you taking in all of me in.  You moan softly in my mouth as you close your eyes and open your heart to me.
I slide in and out slowly, feeling every inch of your kitty wrapped around me.  I thrust in deep and slow, soft and hard, kissing your sweet lips, not wanting to ever stop kissing you.  You gasp and moan with each thrust, feeling pleasure and passion, holding me in your arms tight as your fingers run up and down my back, scratching my back gently but leaving your mark.  I can feel your hips pulsating as the fire builds in your belly, ready to explode all over me.  Unable to contain the pleasure you erupt in pure excitement as you break away from my lips screaming again and covering me with your warm juices, causing me to explode deep inside you.  Nothing else needs to be said as I fall onto you and you kiss my sweet lips.  No words need to be spoken, our bodies said it all.