The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

As You Wish



I want to kiss your lips as my hands begin to explore your body, drifting down from your face slowly, my fingers wrapping around your neck, forcing your head to remain up as my tongue slaps yours around.
My hands slide down your body, cupping your breast softly, pinching your nipples between my fingers, making you gasp for air.
I nuzzle your neck as my hands free your pants, dropping them to the floor. I spin you around so my rock hard cock is poking you from behind.
My lips kiss softly across your neck to your ear, biting it softly, hard enough to make you moan and your ear to turn red.
One hand glides across your chest while my other rubs across your wet pussy. My fingers run down your clit, wetting my tips.
I kiss and suckle your neck, drinking your essence in, as my arms lock your hands to your sides, not allowing you to move. My fingers begin to slide inside you deeply, one at a time until you are wrapped around my fingers tightly.
In and out slowly, faster with each thrust, you trying to catch your breath as you command me, “Harder!”
“As you wish.”
I begin pounding you harder with my fingers. “Harder,” you cry out. My free hand leaves your breast and flies to your throat, squeezing softly, making it harder for you to talk so you scream out, “Harder!”
My fingers glide in and out, hard and fast, pounding you harder, my palm slapping your clit over and over until you explode in my hand.  Your legs shake slightly, as your juices slowly slide down your leg.  Pushing you over I drop to my knees and lick your leg gently, slowly, not letting your juices go to waste.
“Now it’s my turn,” I whisper with a smile.
I lift you up into my arms, kissing your lips as you wrap your legs around my waist.  Grabbing your cheeks, I squeeze and rub them hard, making your pussy wet a second time.  I drop you on the edge of the bed, bouncing you back to the middle.  You look at me with shock for a split second before hunger consumes your entire body.
“It’s my turn,” I growl softly as I crawl over to you, pulling your legs up toward me, your back bouncing on the bed again.  Wrapping your legs around me I thrust inside you deep and hard, making you gasp quickly before biting your lower lip, to hold your moans in.
“Don’t stop,” you blurt out as I thrust deep inside you hard and slow.
I look into your eyes and smile, “As you wish.”