The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Friday, August 14, 2015

Waterfall



Taking a drive out to the waterfall I look over at you and smile.  Looking at you in your bikini and white thin tank top with the tiny thin straps, I have to squirm in my seat as I feel tightness in my shorts.  You grin from ear to ear, knowing what is going on on my side of the car.  I look back at the road but steal glances at you from time to time, just long enough for you to know that you are driving me crazy.
As I pull up to the waterfall you jump out and run toward the water, free of the car and ready to spread your wings wide.  Soaring through the air you dive smoothly beneath the waves, letting the cold water embrace your very being.  I set out the blankets and strip down to my swim trunks to join you when I see you walking out of the water toward the waterfall.  Too stiff to move I watch you glide under the waterfall and let the water wash all over your body.  You turn to face me and your grin returns as well.
Slowly you begin to make your way toward me as I stand there motionless, my jaw dragging on the floor.  You giggle and let your wet hair fall around your face.  Looking at me with hungry passionate eyes I am frozen, wanting, longing for you to devour me.  Your shirt is hugging your skin tightly, exposing your excitement as well.  Seeing your hard nipples breaks my trance and I lift you up into my arms as you get close.
Kissing your sweet lips deeply, I drink in your intoxicating air.  Your beauty making me the luckiest man on Earth.  You wrap your arms around my head and run your fingers through my hair, holding me to you tight.  Slowly I lower you to the blankets I have laid out while still kissing your sweet lips.  I am overpowered by your passion as you begin to devour my essence.
My hands gently caress your body, the mere touch of my fingertips sends chills across your body, igniting the flame deep inside your soul.  Your soft lips begin to break away from mine as you kiss my neck and shoulders, gently biting me to release the beast within.  I moan gently, pulling you under me, pinning you to the ground.  You snap your teeth at me, not wanting to stop.  I smile, being in full control now, you are at MY mercy.
Lifting up your bikini top with my teeth I begin to ravish your sweet nubs.  One nipple then the other, swirling around gently in my mouth, sliding between my teeth, teasing you the way you teased me.  I nibble and suckle hard, causing you to gasp for air.  Your hips begin to rock and squirm as your kitty throbs, begging for attention.  Still pinning you down I kiss down your tummy, tickling you with my tongue as I let go long enough to slide your bottom off.  Kissing back up your legs, spreading them gently over my shoulders with my head sailing toward your kitty.
My tongue begins to please you, giving you what you crave, feeding your hunger.  Your passionate nature takes over and you demand more.  I know what you want and I know you are ready.  I start kissing back up your body till I reach your lips.  As my lips kiss yours my shaft parts your other lips, gently invading your warm soft body.  In and out I slide, causing you to moan in my mouth and brace yourself for each thrust you know is coming your way.
Holding your body under me in my arms you wrap your arms around my body, your hands exploring every inch of my back.  Your angelic body can not contain itself anymore as you moan louder and louder, drifting heaven bound.  You try to contain your screams by biting my shoulders again, causing me to growl deeply, enjoying every sweet nibble.
Your body explodes into sweet bliss as your kitty throbs and covers me with your warm cum.  I continue to thrust in you, causing you to shudder from excitement with each flex of my shaft till I explode deep inside of you.  You gasp for air and shake as I slowly stop thrusting.  Flexing my shaft, you jump at the sensation it causes you.  Now it’s my turn to grin from ear to ear.