The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Monday, August 3, 2015

Teacher



“I’m here for my detention,” I say, surprising you with roses.
You look up and smile, “This is daycare, we don’t have detention silly.”
“But teacher,” I respond with a pouty face, “I’m naughty and need to be disciplined.”
“Well in that case,” you answer, walking over to me slowly, looking at me with your hungry eyes.  You look me in the eyes and whisper, “I guess a good spanking is in order.”
I nod my head, too turned on to speak.  Your hand reaches behind me as you softly tap my ass.  “Yes Mam',” I finally say, “I need to be spanked.”
Not being able to control myself anymore I wrap my free arm around you and pull you to me tight, kissing your sweet lips passionately.  You kiss me back, our tongues swirling around one another.
I swing around and close the door, quickly locking it before grabbing you again.  Wrapping my arms around the small of your back I drop the roses and lift you up into my arms.  You wrap your legs around my waist as I carry you over to your desk, still kissing your soft lips.
Gently I sit you on top of your desk and my hands move from your hips to your face.  My fingers run through your hair as you pull me closer to you, wrapping your legs around me tighter.
Reluctantly I break away from your lips, enjoying the intoxication of your kisses, and gently lean your head back so I can suckle your ear.  Nuzzling your neck and ear you sigh softly, gasping for air as electricity flows through your body.  Your hands are on my shoulders as you brace yourself from the tingling sensation flowing through your veins.
One of my hands slides down your neck, down your blouse, and caresses your beautiful breast.  A soft moan escapes your lips at the touch of my skin.  Gently my hand lifts up your shirt so I can take your nipple in my hand and feel it harden between my fingertips.  Unbuttoning your blouse with my other hand you grab my face and continue to kiss me.
Spreading your blouse open I hug you tighter, skin touching skin, your back smooth and soft to the touch.  Reaching up slowly I unhook your bra and push it out the way as my lips kiss downward to claim their prize.  My warm breath against your nipples causes them to harden once more.
Gently I nibble the tip of your nipple, sucking on it with each nibble.  Softly I bite down on your nipple and pull my head back till it pops out of my mouth.  You gasp for air as I pop your nipples out of my mouth over and over.
Your hips begin to rock, your hips screaming for attention as your kitty pulsates deep within your pants.  Your hands fly to my pants as you unbuckle my jeans, opening them wide enough to slide your hand down inside and grab my shaft.  Feeling how hard it is you look at me with those same passionate hungry eyes and whisper, “I want this.”
“As you wish teacher,” I answer, unbuckling your jeans and sliding them off.
Sitting at the edge of your desk I pull you down onto me.  You close your eyes and moan as I slowly slide deep inside of you.  Flexing my shaft, you giggle at the tingling sensation flowing through your body.  In and out I glide, your moist wet lips making each thrust smooth.
Holding you in my arms as I thrust, you wrap your legs around me tight, slightly lifting your hips up onto mine, allowing me to penetrate deeper inside of you.  You bite your lower lip, suppressing your moans until you can’t hold them in any longer, you scream from pleasure, begging me not to stop.
Your breathing gets heavier and heavier with each moment as your climax builds.  You explode into a creamy warm flow of your sweet juices.  Your warm cream stirs a sensation in me that causes me to explode deep inside you, shooting my cream hard and fast.  My rod flexes with each squirt, causing you to shake all over.
“Thank you teacher.  I’ll be back for detention again tomorrow,” I whisper before kissing your intoxicating lips once more.