The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Under The Boardwalk



I love the water, it gives me an energy like no other. I take you to the beach at night. We walk until we’re under a pier. Sounds of laughter fills the air above us as people have fun on the boardwalk. I have a different kind of fun in mind however.
I stand in front of you and pull you close to me. Holding your face in my hands I kiss your lips deeply, our tongues playfully slapping each other.
One arm wraps around the small of your back, holding you closer to me, pressing your body firmly against mine. Your arms wrap around my neck, not wanting this to end.
Our bodies start swaying in tune to the waves crashing against the shore. I lift you up onto my hips, as you lock your feet around me. I spin you around, pinning you to a wooden beam, just feet away from a crowd above us.
You scream out from pain from the shock of hitting the beam. You look me in the eyes and smile before consuming me with your lips, nibbling my bottom lip, trying to keep my lips on yours.
My lips instead find your neck and start suckling as your hands run up and down my back, your nails scratching me through my shirt.
I can feel your moisture through your skirt, begging for my touch. “As you wish my queen,” I whisper in your ear before biting your ear.
My fingers slip under your panties, sliding down your clit, getting soaked by your wetness.
In deeply I slide, one finger then two, squeezing a third finger in, making you tight. You gasp for air as I penetrate you. I thrust in hard and fast, knowing it makes you scream. “Louder,” I demand.
Faster and harder I thrust until you explode all over my fingers. I pull out of you bringing my cum covered fingers up so I can lick them clean.
You look deep in my eyes, sucking one of my fingers clean, teasing me of how you would be sucking my cock if I let you down.
Instead of letting you down I let my pants drop, my cock so hard it’s rubbing against your wet pussy. Without warning I shove it inside you.
“That’s what I want baby,” you moan.
I pull you downward, so that I can go inside you deeper. Your warm cum is covering my cock as you climax again and again. I explode deep inside you but I don’t want to stop.
As you cum for the fourth time you scream so loud the crowd above hears us and looks down. I lower you off of me slowly and pull up my pants. We walk away quickly, laughing, before anyone can catch us.