The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Monday, August 17, 2015

Waves



The air is calm and cool.  The water a perfect turquoise green and warm to the touch.  I walk out until the water is up to my chest.  I lean back and let the sea have me. I close my eyes and relax. I let the calming waves drift me away to peaceful bliss.
You swim out to me and come up underneath me, knocking me over under the waves.  As I pop out of the water you laugh at being able to dunk me.  I reach for you and you scream while trying to swim away.  I catch you and pull you back to me.
Holding you tight in my arms I kiss your lips, gently sliding my tongue inside you as the waves lift our bodies and gently lower us back down.  Your body rubs against me and we both want the same thing.  Pulling off my shorts I lift you onto my hips with ease.  Sliding the bottom of your bathing suit over you can feel me gently pushing inside you till a wave lifts me up, driving me deep inside your kitty.  You gasp for air as I pull you down deep onto me.
The motion of the waves rocking back and forth is all the thrusting I’m doing.  We continue to kiss as the waves lift you up and down on my shaft.  Our bodies and hearts becoming one with the ocean.  You break away from my kiss as the fire builds deep inside you, ready to explode into ecstasy.  You cum, screaming loudly, thanking the sea for your orgasm.
Your warm cum on my hard cock makes me explode deep inside you, causing your body to shudder with each squirt and flex of my shaft, the water making you more sensitive than before.  You smile before kissing me again.  The waves lifting you up and down, ready to make you cum again and again and again.