The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Honeymoon



I have been waiting for this day for a long time.  We are now married.  Looking at you in your cream colored dress, changing out of your wedding dress earlier, I know we are going to be happy together.  I want to make you as happy as you make me.  I want to take you to heaven right now.
Lifting you up into my arms I kiss your lips and let you know it’s time to go.  You smile at me, waving goodbye to others as I carry you off to our room.  Once inside I gently lay you down on the bed and kiss your sweet lips.  You look so beautiful with your hair in a bun and little strands hanging down in curls along your face.  I look deep into your eyes and kiss you softly once more.  I want our first time to be perfect.
We kiss softly for about five minutes before we are both ready to express our love.  Nothing is rushed as I stand you up at the edge of the bed.  Slowly I unzip your dress and you let it fall to the floor.  Kissing your body I find my way to your breast.  Dropping your bra I gently kiss the tips of your nipples, swirling my tongue around them softly, causing them to harden more.
Your hands find their way to my head, running your fingers through my hair and holding me to your sweet nectar of life.  I suckle soft and slow, like a baby feeding off your energy, taking in your passion and hunger for me.  Lust has no place here.
Your hips begin to rock back and forth, begging for the attention you have been craving all these years.  Slowly I slide your lacy soft thong down your legs, giving you chills with the touch of my fingertips.  Dropping to my knees I begin to lick your kitty, teasing it with my warm breath as I swirl my tongue in and out slowly, tasting your sweetness.
Your entire body shakes and I know you will not be able to stand much longer.  I lay you down at the edge of the bed and pull you to me as I continue my exploration of your love cave.  Deeper and deeper my tongue goes, nibbling and suckling on your kitty’s lips.  One hand is exploring your own body while the other is holding me to your sweet spot, your fingers running through my hair, driving me mad with passion.
Your body squirms wildly as the fire deep inside you builds.  I hold you down and pull you to me tighter as I make you climax, screaming and moaning wildly as your body drifts heaven bond.  You kitty pulsates with each squirt of your own juices and I am there to lick you clean.
Lying there unable to move I begin to tease you, taking my clothes off slowly, allowing you a chance to regain your strength.  When I’m done with my strip tease I climb into bed with you and pull you to my arms, once again kissing your sweet lips as I slide into place.  Looking deep into your eyes I can feel our hearts beating as one.
Sliding inside you gently for the first time, I can feel your soul connecting with mine.  In and out, slow and steady, not rushing anything, taking my time as I kiss and caress your body gently.  I can see all the hunger and passion you have for me in your eyes as we both climax at the same time, covering each other with love.  “I love you my Angel.”