The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wake Up Call



It’s 5am and I wake up, my arms wrapped around your naked body. My hand cups your breast as my morning wood pokes your back side.
“Good morning,” I whisper as I thrust inside you slowly.
You yell with surprise then moan softly as I thrust in again, pulling out to the tip then thrusting back in hard and fast. Out slow, in fast.
I hold you back to me, bending you forward slightly so I can go in deeper.
You moan and my free hand flies up to cover your mouth. “No,” I say, “Hold it in till you explode.”
You try to moan but I keep my hand over your mouth. I keep thrusting in harder and faster, your entire body is on fire, begging for a release.
I remove my hand and you scream as your pussy explodes, covering me with your cum.
Your warm cream causes me to explode myself, shooting deep inside you.
You gasp for air. I laugh as I flex inside you a few times, causing you to cum again from aftershocks.