The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Couch



Cuddling up on the couch watching a movie I hug you tight.  I’ve got one leg up on the couch and you’re sitting between my legs. I smell your hair and the smell of your freshly shampooed head smells heavenly. I close my eyes and take another whiff. Instantly you feel me poking you in the back.
You roll over onto my chest and look up at me with hunger eyes, “What are you doing?” you ask, laughing at the answer poking your belly.  I raise my eyebrows and return your smile. I can see that playful twinkle in your eyes and know we are about to have some fun. Slowly you crawl up toward me, like a tiger ready to pounce. I’m excited, full of anticipation for the kiss to come.
You don’t keep me waiting long as your lips rush to meet mine, kissing me passionately. Your tongue pushes against mine, swirling around between our lips. Your breathing increases with each kiss, your chest heaving up and down on mine. I wrap my arms around you and hold you to me as my hands glide down your back, slowly grabbing the bottom of your shirt and pulling it upward. You break away from my lips long enough for me to yank your shirt and mine off. You continue to kiss me, your warm breast pressing against my chest, your hard nipples rubbing against mine.
I reach behind your head and grab a fist full of hair, sending electrifying pleasurable pain through your entire body. You grin with excitement as I pull you away from my lips and tease you with short pecks, lashing your tongue with mine and pulling away as you attempt to devour me. I’m in control and you like it. The teasing drives you crazy as your body begins to scream for what it wants.
Seeing that you’re about to burst from frustration I yank you back to me, kissing your lips hard and passionately. Each kiss is more intense as you try desperately to get inside me, biting my lip and neck, being guided by my pulling of your hair.
Wanting to be in control you break away from my grip and push me back on the couch. I’ve unleashed the animal in you and you’re ready to pounce. You throw your hair to one side of your face and slowly kiss down my neck and chest, sliding your hands toward my pants. You stand up and slip off your pants then glide mine off.
Once we’re both naked you push me back down on the couch and continue to kiss down my chest till you’re on your knees in front of my throbbing cock. Your breast are surrounding it, sliding it between your firm nipples. You continue to slide down till you’re sitting on the back of your legs and holding my rod in your hands. You tease me, knowing what I want and taking your time in giving it to me.
Slowly your lips part and I can feel your warm breath beating down on my tip. You nibble the tip, knowing it drives me crazy, slowly taking my entire shaft in your mouth. Up and down you suckle, looking up to see me enjoying your beautiful gift. You know I’ve needed this for a long time. My hands begin to rub the back of your head, running my fingers through your hair, guiding you up and down faster.
You feel my rod begin to flex and harden as my cream filling begins to form and ooze out gently. I attempt to stop you so I can kiss you but you push my hands away. You’re in control and you’re not going to let me forget it. My head snaps back as I climax inside a mouth for the first time ever.
After collecting every last drop you stand up and turn around as you sit on my hard wet throbbing cock. You want to ride the bucking bronc reverse saddle. Slowly you slide your warm wet kitty lips down onto my shaft until I am deep inside you. You begin to bounce up and down as I run my hands up and down your back and around to your bouncing breast, squeezing and rubbing them softly in my hands. I begin to thrust upward as you bounce down on me. With one hand on your breast I run the other across and down your back till I get to your ass. I spank that ass as I thrust upward again. A moan escapes your lips when I spank you so I spank you again. You get louder and louder with each spank, begging me not to stop. Your groaning grows faster, letting me know you’re about to explode.
As you cream my shaft, your warm juices cause me to explode deep inside you, making you shudder with each squirt of my manhood. You gasp for air as I pull you back to me, kissing your lips passionately as I continue to pulsate deep inside your kitty. Once I stop you try to slide off but I pull you back down.
I bend you over, still staying inside of you, and slowly begin to stand up. As I stand up I begin thrusting forward, smacking your ass with my hips with each hard thrust. I hold you by your hips and bounce you off of me then pull you back as I thrust forward, making you scream from pleasure with each bounce.  Your kitty lips are throbbing with excitement as I thrust harder and faster, trying to get deeper inside of you.
I fire off my flesh rocket, filling you with my warm cream again. Feeling me throb in you sets you off and you scream loudly as you explode, squeezing your lips around my shaft tight, squeezing every last drop out of me. Your legs begin to shake, unable to hold you up anymore, you slide off of me and onto the floor. Standing over you I smile and you smile back, knowing where I want to go next. You roll over onto your knees and push your ass in the air, waving it back and forth, teasing me with it.
I grab your hips, stopping your tease and slowly press my tip against it. You moan softly, letting me know you’re ready to take me inside you again. I slide in slow and steady till I am completely inside you. I slide out slightly and push back in slow. The slower the better, driving you mad with each thrust, as I send chills all over your body. Gently and smooth I flex my shaft as I slide in deeper and deeper, making you moan softly, biting your lower lips, trying to hold the screams in.
You can’t hold the screams in for long, letting loose when my fingers start sliding inside your kitty as I continue to thrust inside you, giving you pleasure from both ends. Each passing moment grows more intense than the last, your screams causing me to thrust deeper and faster than before.  I explode deep inside you, filling you once more with my creaminess.  Slowly I slide out of you and join you on the floor in front of the couch. I kiss your lips softly as I whisper, “Wanna go to the bed now?”