The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Fields



We go for a walk out into the fields of tall grass and flowers.  The air is cool and the clouds are blocking the sun.  A light breeze is kissing our cheeks as we hold hands.  At the end of the field is a large tree where I have a blanket laid out waiting for us.
I smile and play dumb when you look at me with surprise.  I pull you to me, whisper, “I love you,” as I kiss your sweet lips.  Today is a special day, it’s been a year since we first met.  I lift you up in my arms and gently lay you on the blanket.  We continue to kiss as my hands caress your body gently.
Breaking away from your intoxicating lips I kiss down to your neck and over to your ear.  Nuzzling your ear your breathing gets heavier as your fingers run through my hair, holding me to the spot that’s sending chills through your entire body.  Your hips begin to rock back and forth as your kitty begins to build up hunger for something creamy.
I start kissing down your neck again, slowly unbuttoning your blouse, exposing your breast and your pink lacy bra.  With gentleness I remove your bra and kiss your nipples, causing them to harden even more.  My tongue slowly swirls around the tip of your nipple, nibbling slowly till my mouth is full of your nipple.  I suckle softly on your nipples causing you to gasp for air, your entire body on fire.
You begin to squirm as your orgasm builds.  I smile and continue to drive you crazy as I tease you with my tongue.  With my free hand I slide it slowly down your tummy and push your hips back down.  Unbuttoning your jeans I slide my hand down to your hot wet kitty.  The touch of my fingers is enough to make you cum, exploding wildly onto my hand, covering my fingers and your pink thong with your sweet juices.
I smile and kiss up to your lips.  My tongue sliding around with yours I can feel your heart pounding against your chest.  Your breast brush against my body.  You begin to unbutton my jeans, wanting my cock inside you.  I lift myself up and pull off my cloths and yours.  Kissing your lips again my body slowly slides between your legs.
Your kitty is throbbing at the touch of my tip.  Your lips gently part as I thrust upward slowly.  Your kitty swallows my entire shaft as I pull out slowly and thrust in faster with each thrust.  You break away from my lips, gasping for air again and moaning loudly as I send chills through your entire body.
Biting your lower lip then letting your screams out as I thrust faster and faster.  I lift your breast and caress them as I nuzzle your neck again.  Your nails run up and down my back, grabbing my hair as you brace yourself for another explosion.
I pull out slowly and you gasp again.  I lie on your side and kiss your sweet intoxicating lips once again.  “Happy Anniversary,” I whisper, kissing your lips again.  Feeling your tongue play with mine I know you’re ready for another round.  I roll onto my back and let you lay on top of me.  Slowly you climb on top of my rod, sliding all the way down my shaft.  You love to ride and the hungry look in your eyes tells me you’re about to ride me hard.
Bouncing up and down you sit back and brace yourself.  You look skyward as your body drifts heaven bound as you take from me what you need.  I sit up and take your beautiful bouncing breast in my mouth.  My warm breath against your nipples sends a surge through your body again.  You bite your lip, trying to hold your screams in but unable to.  You scream louder and louder as you get ready to cover me once again with your cream.
We explode at the same time, causing us both to catch our breath.  I wrap my arms around you and you hold your head against my chest.  I can hear your heart beating.  I hold you tight as I continue to explode deep inside you.  A gentle breeze blows, causing us both to shiver.  Looking into your eyes I know you’re happier than you’ve even been before.