The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Monday, August 10, 2015

Tickle Tickle



Sitting on the couch watching a movie a mood hits you hard. You are suddenly very playful. You move yourself over so that you can lay your head in my lap and spread your legs out in the couch. Using my big belly as a pillow you attempt to fluff it. Being the ticklish person that I am I jump at your fingertips on the sides of my belly.
Your evil grin returns as your playful nature takes over fully. You tickle me again, each touch causing me to squirm. You laugh at your new found power, enjoying the torment. I beg for you to stop but there’s no mercy in you tonight. You continue to tickle me as I roll from side to side, trying to escape. Since I’m only wearing my boxers you are able to see what your playfulness has done to me.
Looking down at my stiff hard cock you stop tickling me. Sitting back on your legs you begin to lick your lips as you reach for me once more. “Can I play with this now,” you whisper with joy in your voice. “I’ve been a good girl.”
“Good girl my ass,” I say as I stand up, my cock directly in front of you now, “You’ve been a bad girl and need a good spanking.”
You begin to pout, looking so beautiful I can’t resist. I lean closer to you. Not wanting to wait for me you take what is yours, ravishing me and sending chills through my body. My head flies back from pleasure as a moan escapes my lips.
You begin to tease me with your tongue being the naughty girl I know and love. Slapping me with your tongue and nibbling the tip you are driving me wild. Grabbing your hair, massaging the back of your head I begin to guide you deeper onto my cock. You begin to bite me softly, rebelling against my control. I pull you off me by your hair and push you to the floor.
You look at me with hungry passionate eyes, screaming for me to take you and turn your body into heaven as I have my way with you. Your eyes beg for me to be deep inside you as your kitty begins to drip from moisture, longing for my cock.
I smile at you, as I climb on top of you, gently spreading your legs, not wanting to deny you any further. I kiss your sweet lips as my hands caress and explore your body. Touching every beautiful soft inch of your skin sends a chill down my spine that makes me harder.
I kiss you again, wrapping your tongue around mine while my cock says hello to your kitty, going in soft and smooth. You wrap your legs around me tight as I continue to thrust upward inside you, smooth and soft. I continue to kiss your lips, getting drunk from the passionate love coming from your body.
With each slow thrust you gasp for air as you feel me deep inside you, deeper than I’ve ever been before, every thrust soft and smooth. Every kiss filled with passion. Every second more lustful than the last. Every breath a struggle for you as your body is filled with a sensation that sends chills all over your body. Finally with both our hearts on fire we explode onto one another. I fall into your arms and kiss your neck as I gasp for air. Your nails run down my back as you gain a second wind, ready to tickle me once again.