The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Touched



You’re standing in front of the sink, rinsing off the last dish as I sneak up behind you.  I grab the sink with both hands, pinning you between the sink and me.
“Surprise,” I whisper in your ear before nibbling your earlobe softly.  “Did you miss me my sweet Amanda?”
I start kissing behind your ear, before you can answer, kissing slowly down your neck.  I’m rewarded with a low moan deep in your throat.
I continue to kiss down till I get to your shoulder.  My lips part from your skin briefly so I can tilt your head, brushing your hair to one side.
I resume kissing your neck, my lips softly touching your skin as my tongue crashes into you in gentle waves.  My hands let go of the sink as they move to your tummy, gently lifting your shirt so they can touch your soft skin.
I wrap my arms around you, hugging you close to me in a warm embrace, my finger tips barely touching you, sending chills throughout your body.  You lean back into me, filling in any gaps between our bodies.
I start suckling gently, preparing your body for the marks I’m about to leave.  I suck harder, rubbing your soft skin against my rough teeth, gliding across your shoulders to the back of your neck.
My hands slide up your body slowly, softly touching your skin.  I cup your breast in the palm of my hands, feeling your nipples grow hard from my touch.
You press your rear into my front deeper, wanting to feel my shaft through my pants rubbing against your hot wet pussy.  I can feel the warmth coming off of you in waves, begging for me to extinguish your growing fire.
I nuzzle the back of your neck as I kiss every inch of your skin, slowly tilting your neck in the opposite direction so I can continue to devour your neck.
I kiss up your neck to your ear, gently nibbling your earlobe, increasing your breathing, causing your chest to heave as you try catching your breath.
You moan softly as you try to speak.  I continue sucking as I pull my right arm out from under your shirt to over it, my hand wrapping around your throat, gently rubbing it up and down.
My left hand glides from one breast to the other, gently rubbing my finger across your nipples, squeezing them softly.
“Please,” you manage to whisper between gasps, as you grind your pussy up and down my thigh, the fire burning hotter.  “I need it.”
“Not yet my sweet,” I whisper in your ear, “not yet.”
You bite your lower lip, trying to deny me your moans as I deny you my shaft.  It backfires as suppressing your moans only intensifies the heat coursing through your body, causing you to explode in an even louder moan than before.
Your entire body begins to squirm uncontrollably in all different directions in my arms, letting me know you are ready to give me your warm creamy goodness.
“Cum for me,” I demand softly as I pull you to me tight, hugging you so close I can feel your heart beating into my body.
On cue your entire body shudders in my arms, over and over again.  You cum in waves, wanting to cover my shaft in your sweet cream, dripping down your leg inside your pants.
I kiss the back of your neck softly, long and soft.  “Now you’re ready for me to devour you completely.”