The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Friday, August 7, 2015

The Shower



I come home and hear you stepping into the shower.  Quickly I undress and sneak in to join you.  You scream as I step in, startled that I’m there.  A smile spreads across your face as you see the hungry look in my eyes.  I pull you to me and gently kiss your lips, slowly sliding my tongue around with yours.  You moan softly in my mouth as my fingertips gently glide down your back, cupping your firm ass.
I break away slowly and begin to nuzzle your neck.  I turn you around, facing you away from me as I continue to nuzzle your neck, holding your body against mine with one hand while slowly lifting your free arm up your body to hold my head to you.  Your fingers run through my hair, driving me crazy, making me bite your neck softly, causing you to moan with pleasurable pain.
You can feel me getting hard as my rod presses firmly against your kitty, throbbing and begging to get in.  You start grinding against me, wanting to ride my staff.  I’m going to tease you a bit first.  Bending you over slowly, I drop to my knees, putting your wet kitty in my face.  Taunting you, you try to push backward, so I can kiss your kitty but I hold you right where I want you.
Softly I kiss your kitty, making you moan gently and close your eyes as you brace yourself for what is about to come.  My tongue gently touches your kitty like waves crashing against you, making your body squirm.  I hold you to me tight, as I begin to nibble your kitty, driving you crazy.  You try to suppress your screams, making the sensation more intense.  Unable to contain yourself anymore your hot sweet juices fill my lips as you ooze out softly.
Smiling at the power I just possessed over you I lick you clean.  Your legs are weak and you can barely stand, but I’m not down with you yet.  Standing up slowly I slide my stiff rod up between your legs, stopping at your sweet kitty lips.  Pressing gently, your lips part slowly, allowing me to slide in you smoothly, deeply.  Once inside you gasp for air as I flex inside you.
In and out I slide slowly, smoothly going faster with each thrust.  I pull you back up to me slowly, kissing the back of your neck as I gently thrust inside you.  One hand holds your tummy back to me while the other hand gently explores every inch of your upper body, stopping at your breast.  Gently I rub your hard nipples between my fingers, giving them the attention they so richly deserve.
The fire builds deep in your tummy as you get ready to explode your creamy goodness once again.  You beg me not to stop as I thrust in deeper and harder, exciting every cell in your body, igniting your senses, causing you to feel it all over.  Powerfully you climax, covering my rod with your warm essence.  Feeling your warmness all over me makes me explode deep inside you, thrusting in hard with each squirt.
You lean back to kiss me, as you try to catch your breath.  Your body is on fire now, and your tongue tells me that you want more.  I turn you to me once again, kissing your lips deeply, getting intoxicated by your very being.  I break away again and kiss down to your breast, softly kissing your nipples.  I did not mean to ignore them before and I must atone for my sin.
Swirling your nipples around in my mouth, sliding them gently between my teeth I suckle your sweet nipples.  Slowly I pull my head back making them pop out of my mouth.  Each time I do this you gasp for air and giggle at the goose bumps I’m leaving behind.  My fingers crawl slowly down your tummy till they find your kitty.  One by one my fingers disappear inside you as my tongue continues to lavish your breast.  Unable to contain yourself you explode for a third time.
You collapse down onto my shoulders, panting for air.  I lift you up into my arms and look you deep in the eyes.  Smiling wide I kiss you softly and whisper, “I’m not done yet.”  Before you can say anything I lift you up onto my hips, sliding my stiff rod inside you once again.
I lean you against the wall as I thrust upward into you.  You wrap your arms around my neck and look into my eyes with passion and hunger for me.  Gasping for air between each thrust you try to consume me and kiss my lips deeply, not getting enough of me, kissing me again and again.  You moan softly in my mouth and gasp for air as I thrust again and again deep inside your kitty, making your body shudder from pleasure.
Your breathing gets very heavy, letting me know that you are about to climax once more.  I hold you down to me and watch your face, seeing you enjoying every second of me being deep inside you.  We explode at the same time, causing both our bodies to shudder. 
Slowly I pull out of you and lay you on the floor of the tub.  I turn the shower off and let the tub fill up as I pour the bubbles into the water.  The hot water feels good, relaxing your entire body.  I bend down and kiss your lips softly before stepping out.  “You need a calming bath now,” I say over my shoulder as I grab a towel to dry off with, leaving you to your bubble bath.