The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cuffs



“Place your hands on the wall and spread your legs,” I say as I push you up against the wall, my hands flying across your body as I pat you down.  I squeeze your breast tight, making sure you’re not hiding anything.  I find nothing.  “I still think you have something.  I’m going to have to search you more thoroughly.”
“What you gonna do,” you ask while smacking your lips, licking them and making them moist, “strip me down and cuff me.”
“As a matter of fact, yes.”
I spin you around to face me and kiss your lips deep and hard, shoving my tongue in your mouth and playing with your tongue.  I slide my hands down your sides, sending chills throughout your entire body, as I pull you to me tight.  Taking a pair of handcuffs from my belt I cuff your hands in front of you, making sure you can’t get away.
I unbutton your short shorts and pull them down off of you slowly.  Looking up into your eyes I smile as I know what is to come.  My hands slide up your legs slowly, my fingertips spreading your legs gently as my tongue slaps your clit.  Slapping it gently, like waves crashing against your kitty.  You moan softly as your hands find their way down to the back of my head, holding me closer to your sweet love cave.
My hands begin to rub your ass, squeezing it gently as I try to hold you up, your legs buckling from the sensation I’m sending through your body.  My tongue sliding inside your warm skin, swirling it around and nibbling it gently.  Your moans get louder as you bite your lower lips, trying to hold them in but unable to contain them.  You hold me tighter and I begin to ravish you softly, eating deeper and deeper till you explode into ecstasy, no longer able to stand on your own.
Lifting you up off of my shoulder I push you back up against the wall and lift up your shirt, exposing your beautiful perky hard nipples.  Kissing them gently I lightly blow across the tips, making them even more hard.  Nibbling the tips I slowly take in your breast till it fills my entire mouth, my tongue swirling around your nipple and sliding it between my teeth.  You moan loudly, your head leaning back from pleasure, your eyes closed as you enjoy every moment.
My fingers slide down your tummy while my other hand holds you up against the wall.  Smoothly sliding finger after finger inside your kitty till I got three tight fingers inside you, causing your kitty to throb with excitement.  You moan louder and louder, begging me to go deep and faster.  I’m here to serve so I comply with your demands of pleasure, causing your entire body to shudder as once again the fire in your belly builds.  Without warning you scream loudly from the pleasure pulsating between your legs as you squirt your cream all over my hand.
Kissing up your neck I let your shirt fall as my hands wrap around your back.  You’re holding yourself up by throwing your cuffed hands around my neck and hanging off of me.  I tease you even more as I kiss your lips, pulling away quickly as you try to kiss me back.  You want my tongue in your mouth and you try to catch it with each kiss.  Frustrated your growl at me so I let you catch me inside you. 
As you kiss me I drop my pants and slowly break away.  Pulling your hands away from my neck I turn you around to face the wall again.  Pulling your hips back away from the wall I bend you over till your smooth firm ass is teasing me, dangling up in the air.  Rubbing your ass gently I begin to slide my stiff shaft inside you slowly, till your kitty lips swallow it whole.  In and out smoothly I thrust while one hand rubs up and down your back and the other wraps around your waist, holding you close to me.  With each thrust I push in harder and faster, making you moan loudly.  You try to be a naughty girl, holding your screams in, trying to deny me what I want so I thrust harder and deeper till you can no longer contain yourself, your screams escape your lips, begging for me to go harder and faster, screaming for me to spank you.
I reach up and grab you by your hair and yank you back toward me, making you scream instantly with pleasure as I thrust in deeper.  I spank your ass with my free hand, sending electricity throughout your body, as I pull out slowly and yank your hair as I thrust back deep inside you.  I find my rhythm and thrust harder and harder till you begin to growl, the fire building up again.
Your warm cum oozes down my shaft, causing me to explode violently deep inside you, your body shuddering with each flex of my shaft.  You half moan, half scream as you squeeze my shaft with your kitty, trying to get every last drop of my cream filling.  Pulling out slowly you fall to the ground, no longer able to hold yourself up.  I stand above you smiling, my shaft still hard.  You gasp for air as you reach out and grab hold of me.  You look up at me and smile, “Time for me to search you Officer.”