The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Our First Time



There was a knock at my door.  I open the door and you are there to pick me up.  Seeing you for the first time takes my breath away.  I’m standing there stunned, not sure what to do.  I pull you to me and gently kiss your lips.  You moan softly, returning the kiss.  I break away from the kiss and whisper, “Let me get my jacket and we can go.”
I turn around only to hear the door close behind me.  As I turn around to face you I see the DO NOT DISTURB sign missing.  You lock the inside lock and slowly glide over to me, trying to kiss me once again but I step back.
Looking at me with your passionate hungry eyes I begin to fidget.  Seeing me you ask what’s wrong.  I try to speak but the words won’t come.  My hands begin to shake and I try cupping them together to stop them as I look down at the floor.
Reaching over you take my hands in yours and see how badly I really am shaking.  “What’s wrong,” you repeat.
“I’m scared,” I whisper, closing my eyes.  “I want you so badly but I also don’t want to rush anything.  I love you too much for that.”
With a single touch of your hand to my face my shaking stops.  My racing heart slows down.  You lean forward and kiss my lips.  Fear is in the air but it’s slowly dying out to love.  In that one single kiss I can feel all the love and passion you have for me.  I can sense your very soul giving yourself to me.
Slowly and gently we continue to kiss as you lean forward, making me fall to the bed.  You sit on top of me, letting your hair fall around your face, before leaning down and kissing me once again.  My hands fly up and down your back, gently rubbing you and holding you to me.
I roll you over and continue to kiss your sweet lips.  I break away and look deep into your eyes, making sure that this is what you truly want.  You eyes whisper to me, TAKE ME, I’M YOURS MY LOVE.  Softly I kiss your cheek, gently nuzzling your neck.  I unbutton your blouse slowly, revealing your heaving breast.  I kiss your nipples lightly before removing your bra.
My fingertips barely touching your skin, I give you goose bumps, causing your nipples to harden even more.  I kiss and savor your breast, longing to cherish them forever.  My hands explore slowly down your body to remove your pants.
Standing at the end of the bed I remove all my clothes quickly and climb back on the bed.  Slowly I make my way back up your body and kiss your sweet beautiful lips once more.  “Are you sure,” I whisper.
You shake your head yes, this time to frightened to speak.  You pull me down to you and kiss my lips softly again.  Slowly I slide inside you, making you gasp for air as I penetrate inside you for the first time.  Slow and steady I thrust inside you, making you moan softly with each thrust.  Passion fills the air as we make love, not sex, but love.
Our hearts beat as one as we both cum at the same time.  I roll off of you and you climb up on my chest, kissing my chin and playing with my chest hairs.  “I love you so much,” you whisper as I wrap my arms around you tight.