The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Friday, July 24, 2015

Good Morning Baby



You wake up early, restless and unable to sleep. There’s a fire stirring in your belly and you want me to tame your inner beast. Rolling over you crawl your way toward me and begin to nibble the back of my ear but get nothing. Out of frustration you shove my back, pushing me away from you.
Putting your finger to your lips and biting your lower lip you begin to think about what you can do to wake me up. Getting aggressive you roll me over onto my back and kiss me deeply. My lips barely part and my tongue is dead but you are not going to be denied what you crave.
Standing up you walk to the edge of the bed. Looking at me lying there motionless an evil grin spreads across your face. You grab the covers and pull hard, exposing my birthday suit. I wake up quickly, wondering what’s going on. You laugh an evil laugh as you drop your pink, teddy getting my attention. Happy to finally have my attention you start crawling toward me slowly, still grinning.
As you come to my stiff morning wood you stop, hovering over it, looking up to me. Your warm breath brushing against me causes it to throb. You see the longing in my eyes and begin to smile again. You lightly kiss my tip and continue to crawl upward, your breast barley touching my body. I grown at your teasing and you slap my chest to silence me.
As you cross my chest I reach for your hard perky nipples. You grab my hands and lock your fingers between mine, holding me down as your kitty begins to straddle my pole. I reach forward to kiss you and you push me down again. You are in total control.
Slowly you slide down on top of me and thrust your hips up and down, gentle at first, faster with each bounce. As you straddle me, riding me like a wild Mustang, you lean forward and giggle at me, teasing me by sticking out your tongue. I try to catch your tongue between my lips but you push me down again and lean back as your fire burns hot. You explode in ecstasy and smile as you kiss my lips and whisper, “Good morning baby.”