The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Stairway To Heaven



Sitting outside on the stairs I look up at the moon, full and bright, huge in the night sky.  It’s late and you come outside to cuddle with me, bringing a pillow to sit on.  The full moon is having an effect on you, bringing out the animal inside you.  Suddenly you push me back against the stairs and kiss me passionately.  You begin shoving my shirt up and kiss down my chest as you unbuckle my pants, opening them wide.
You reach in with one hand and smile while my shaft stiffens in your hand.  Stroking me gently and seeing the enjoyment on my face you begin to half laugh and half growl while nibbling on my ear.  “You’re mine now,” you whisper as you straighten up and lean me back against the stairs once more.
Fixing the pillow on a step you get on your knees and begin to suckle me gently, your beautiful soft hair spread out across me, covering your face like a blanket.  I lean back and moan softly, your tongue beating me into submission.  With each passing moment you begin to ravish me, sucking harder and stroking it rougher, wanting the cream filling inside.  You will not be denied your conquest, I am your prize.  Unable to hold it in anymore, I cum inside you.  You stop sucking and let me slowly ooze out, licking up every last drop before swallowing it all.  You kiss back up my body, your touch sending chills through my body, causing me to shudder.
You giggle at the power you have over me and take advantage of my current state of mind.  Standing up in front of me you drop your shorts and grab my head, pulling me to your kitty.  I wrap my hands around you run them up and down your legs, holding your ass firmly in my palms as my tongue baths your kitty, sliding it in and out between your warm moist lips.  I savor your sweet taste, as it’s my turn to ravish you.  Realizing you made a mistake of standing up, your legs buckle from the sensations I’m send through your entire body, lightning coursing through your veins, you can barely stand.  Knowing this I savor you even more, enjoying the power I’m gaining over you.  As you reach your climax you collapse onto my shoulders, gasping for air.
You roll down between my legs, wrapping my arms around yourself.  You lean back and kiss my lips softly as I squeeze you tight.  “I love you,” I whisper as I kiss your lips again.  We both look up at the moon and a strong sense of passion begins to stir deep inside us both.  Our eyes lock and I know you’re thinking what I’m thinking.  It’s time to take this to the bed as we quickly rush up the stairway to heaven.