The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Dirty Shower



You’re in the shower, you fingers sliding in and out of your throbbing pussy, thinking about me as you cum. You’re so into making yourself cum a second time that you don’t notice me walking in the bathroom.
You scream from surprise as I step in with you
“Don’t stop,” I say, watching you pull your fingers out. “Let me help.”
I put my hand on yours and guide your fingers back inside you. I hold you from behind, my hand playing with your breast as I suckle the back of your neck.
With my free hand I slide down your back and slowly spread your cheeks. I press my hard cock against your ass before sliding in. The feel of my hard cock inside your tight ass makes you cum for the second time.
“Don’t stop yet,” I whisper, my hand on yours again, sliding it in and out.
Soon you start moaning loudly as your body is being torn apart from the front and the back. Harder I thrust inside you and harder your fingers bang your pussy.
I explode deep inside you as your fingers slide hard and fast making you cum again. I pull your fingers out and lift them to my mouth, licking your sweat cream.
I turn you around and drop to me knees as I push you against the wall. I lift one leg over my shoulder so I can eat your pussy.
I bite your clit as my tongue starts licking your entire pussy, the tip sliding inside you gently. You grab my head and hold me down as you cum again for the fourth time, your entire body shaking, leaving you void of any energy you had.