The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Monday, July 27, 2015

Jammies



You’re sound asleep as I walk into your bedroom.  Watching you sleep for a while, looking so peaceful, an evil grin begins to spread across my face.  Your chest heaving up and down, rising gently, falling ever so softly, your nipple peaking through your top, hardened by the smooth rubbing against the fabric.
You roll over, hugging a pillow tight, pushing your ass in the air ever so slightly.  This is all the encouragement I need as I grow straight and hard, pressing against the front of my jeans, begging to be released.
It’s time to wake up Sleeping Beauty.
I quickly drop my clothes to the floor and climb into bed on top of you.  I want to hold you down as I ravish you so I quickly grab both your wrist as I press my torso against yours, my feet separating your legs at your knees.
You wake up quickly with a jerk, trying to shout but your face is buried in the pillow, my lips kissing the back of your neck where your hair separates and falls around your face.
“Don’t resist,” I whisper, “I’m going to have my way with you,” I pause as I inhale deeply, “and your pink jammies,” I finish with a soft chuckle.
Before you can answer I wrap my lips around your neck, sucking softly as I drink in your sweet energy.  Your fear is replaced with pleasure, your body betraying you as you moan softly into your pillow, forcing yourself to turn your head so you can take in a deep breath.
You begin to pant for air, trying to catch your breath, but every suckle of my lips as well as my hard shaft rubbing softly against the outside of your jammies, is making you crave more.
“Please,” you whisper, still trying to catch your breath, “please.”
I break my connection to your neck, laying my head on top of yours as I kiss your ear, gently biting your lower lobe, pulling back till it pops out from between my teeth.  “Please what,” I whisper back.
“Please… please…”
“Yes?”
“For God’s sake, please don’t stop!”
“That’s a good girl,” I whisper, my evil grin returning to my face.
Without warning I wrap my lips around your neck once again, just below your ear, your skin so soft and smooth, sweet and full of energy.  I suckle softly, the tips of my teeth gently gliding across your skin, turning your skin a slight shade of pink.
Your kitty comes to life and wants to play.  Your ass pushes back against me, longing to feel my hardness pushing back.  I can feel the warm wet heat pulsating from you, soaking your jammies to the point of them sticking to you.
I let go of one of your wrist as I grab my hard cock and slide it up under your wet jammies.  I let your legs close as I place my knees on either side of you to keep your legs closed.  You try to reach down and grab my cock for yourself but quickly I pull your hand back up and hold it above your head.
“No,” you moan, pouting.
“I told you,” I snap back, “I’m going to have my way with youand your jammies!”
I flex my hard cock, slapping the bottom of your wet jammies, sending an electric chill throughout your body.  Releasing your wrist again, I grab your head and turn it to face the other way so I can suckle the other side of your neck.
With each suckle I slide my cock back and forth between your legs, causing your jammies to rub against your clit, the soft fabric causing chills to run throughout your entire body.  Your breathing increases as my thrusting and sucking slowly fills your body with electricity, building a fire inside you from both ends of your body.
Your entire body begins to squirm, unable to control any part of it, you moan loudly, ready to explode.  I keep a smooth steady pace, causing your body to scream out, craving for me to ravish you faster.
“Make me cum,” you cry out.
“As you wish,” I whisper, my evil grin spread across my face.
Like the vampire that I am, I lock my lips onto your neck at your shoulders and drink in your energy deeply.  I slide between your legs harder, my hips pushing against your ass hard.  With each suckle of energy from your neck I add to it with my own energy and inject it into you with each thrust of my hard cock.
Unable to contain the energy anymore your body stiffens as you explode, screaming out loudly.  With each burst of cum your entire body shakes, electricity escaping slowly.  I suck one last long drawn out suckle before lifting off you gently.  I lay on the bed beside you and smile as you lay there trying to catch your breath.
“How about you take off those dirty jammies and ravish me now?”