The App

Every story in the book, The Fluffer, is listed on this site. As I work on new stories for the sequel I will be posting them here.

Max M. Power
The Story Teller

Monday, July 20, 2015

Clubbing



You’re at the club, dancing and living it up with your friends. I come up from behind as you’re talking. I can smell your sweet perfume as I lean in, my lips brushing against your ear, freezing you in place as I whisper, “As you wish my queen.”
You spin around with a smile on your face, wrapping your arms around me as you kiss me.
I pull you to your feet, still kissing you in front of your friends.
I break away, grinning from ear to ear. Your friends are looking at us dumbfounded and I just continue to smile, getting lost in your beautiful eyes. Someone cleared their throat to get our attention and suddenly we’re back in the club.
“Hello everyone, if you’ll excuse me I need to borrow Donna for a few.”
Before anyone can protest I pick you up into my arms and walk away, you laughing and calling me crazy.
I take you to the women’s restroom and lock the door from the inside. I pin you up against the door and start ravishing your neck, your hands running through my hair, holding me to your sweet soft skin.
“I want you inside me now,” you moan.
“As you wish.”
I lift your skirt and find your pussy soaking wet, begging for me to abuse it hard. There’s banging on the door, women demanding to be let in, but I ignore them as I thrust inside you deep and slow. You gasp and smile as I slide out slowly.
You look deep into my eyes as I slide back inside you deeper and harder. I pump harder and faster, your back banging against the door. Your eyes stay locked on mine as I make you cum. Your hips shaking as you cum on me in waves, covering my hard cock with your warm juices.
I pull out slow. You lean in and kiss my lips. I break away and smile, “I’m not done yet.”
I spin you around and move you over to the sink so I can watch you in the mirror. I thrust back inside you hard, fast, and without warning, making you scream. I slap your ass hard, making you scream out. I hold your hips to me as I thrust inside you deep and hard. Harder and harder, slapping your ass with every other stroke, turning your cheeks bright red, you beg for more.
Unable to control yourself you scream out louder than before as you cum all over me again, this time making me explode inside you. I pull out fast, making you gasp and smile. I pull up my pants and lift you up onto the sink, kissing you hard and passionately.
“Can I come out of the stall now,” a voice from behind us asks nervously.